Software Engineer (Machine Learning OR Data Science)
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and creative Junior Machine Learning engineer with background in computer science and engineering. In this position, you will support our team in building and operating innovative end to end machine learning solutions on our petabyte scale Data Center Infrastructure Monitoring (DCIM) IoT platform.
The qualified candidate will have experience on developing machine learning models, data pipelines and operationalizing them. Besides, will have knowledge of most common machine learning techniques and their application.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and train machine learning models leveraging industry standard framework.
- Develop and Deploy secure data pipeline at scale.
- Work on data exploration, data cleansing, ingestion, data wrangling and feature engineering.
- Work with Data Scientist to develop and operationalize machine learning models at scale in production.
- Develop test cases and automation for machine learning model and data pipelines.
- API enable machine learning models.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Masters with 1+ years of experience and Bachelor with 2+ years of experience in Computer Science, Data Science, or related fields.
- 2+ years of hands on experience in languages such as Java or Python and SQL.
- Experience in machine learning libraries and frameworks such as Apache Spark, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, etc.
- 2+ years of experience of SQL databases such as Oracle.
- 3+ years of applied machine learning experience in supervised and unsupervised learning techniques with high dimensionality data using algorithms such as multiple linear regression, logistics regression, deep neural network, k mean clustering, k nearest neighbor etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience on Big Data/Machine Learning services on cloud providers such as AWS or GCP.
- Experience with reinforcement learning.
- Knowledge of data center mechanical cooling systems domain with focus on energy optimization.
- Knowledge data center domain.
- Experience in large scale data processing frameworks e.g. Map Reduce and Streaming.
Successful candidate will
- Have a mindset to put “Customer at center of everything”
- Be an “Energy Supplier” who gets the team around them to excel.
- Be a team player with “We before Me” attitude and is persistent, creative and driven to get results relentlessly.
- Demonstrate “Step up Speak Up” value to challenge the status quo, when needed.
- Exhibit a high level of curiosity, growth mindset and will keep abreast of the latest trends & technologies to “Find a Better Way” and “Keep Growing”
- Show pride of ownership and strive for excellence in undertakings
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...