Software Engineer C++ Robotics
Łopuszańska, Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
- Take an active part in the development of next-gen mobile residential robots, e.g. software modules for robotic navigation
- Perform experiments and evaluations to quantify and validate improvements made to existing systems
- Analysis of requirements, derivation and implementation of test cases in simulation and reality
- Contribution in an agile software development team
- Minimum 2 years of experience in C++ programming
- Practical knowledge of the principles of object-oriented programming
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or related fields
- Experience with state-of-the-art methods for robot skills & robot navigation (ROS, in particular of motion planning and control for mobile robots) will be an additional asset
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Linux, Docker, Git/Github, Linux, CI/CD, unit testing, Cloud services (Azure, AWS) will be an advantage
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...