Software Developer / Technical Consultant Identity Management
Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o..
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
- As a Technical Consultant, you are part of an agile development team responsible for the setup, operation and further development of one of the world’s largest identity management systems with over 600,000 identities and 3,200 managed applications.
- You are responsible for the structured analysis, evaluation and documentation of the requirements for the identity management platform
- You are responsible for creating the specifications in coordination with internal and external contacts.
- You implement the requirements on the IdM platform (One Identity Manager), coordinate the external developers or introduce the development independently.
- You support all projects on the IdM platform as well as the respective support/integration and operations teams.
- You analyze the external IAM market and evaluate the impact on tomorrow’s internal IAM processes.
- Education: completed degree in (business) informatics or comparable qualification.
- Personality: enthusiastic and able to work in a team, good communication skills, self-reliant.
- Working method: analytical, capable of abstraction, structured, conceptual thinking.
- Experience: several years of experience as an IAM consultant, in the design of complex enterprise IT solutions and in the systematic analysis of customer requirements and the structured creation of specifications.
- Know-how: in-depth knowledge of common IT technologies/concepts (e.g. Microsoft SQL databases, Active Directory, PowerShell, scripting, state-of-the-art web technologies & frameworks such as Angular, web services), knowledge of (Quest ) One Identity Manager or another IAM system.
- Languages: very good knowledge of spoken and written English.
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...