Software Developer for IT Network Security
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of
a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Optimization of existing and creation of new application supporting automation of IT Security compliance processes
- Work in an agile environment (Scrum/Kanban)
- Planning and implementation of new features of web applications and micro services, code-reviews, bug analysis etc.
- Take part in overall design and architecture discussions.
- Provision of clean architecture, safety and efficiency of created application
What distinguishes you:
- At least 2 years on software developer position (full stack)
- Knowledge of Docker, Postgres/MangoDB, Git, Jenkins, Test Automation, Linux, Jira
- Completed degree (Bachelor or Master) with a focus in information technology (Computer Science etc.) or similar qualification
- Proficiency in English, nice to have German skills
- Ability to communicate, work with international teams
- Working practice: analytical thinking, independent, result oriented, responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environments to make impact in the organization
- Nice to have any knowledge of network technology in IT Security scope
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...