Franklin Templeton Investments remains a leading global investment management organization for more than 65 years thanks to our greatest assets – our employees. With over 9,000 employees working in 35 countries around the world to service over 240 financial products, we offer an exceptional range of diverse career options. Our corporate values reflect the best of our employees. We believe in putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. We strive to bring a balance of work and life to our employees.
Social Media Specialists
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
The Social Media Specialist’s primary role is to help implement social media strategy from an always on and timely/market oriented focus. As a lead, the Social Media Specialist will assist with the development and execution of social media initiatives, collaborate across different marketing and product teams, and develop solutions to be published to our social media channels.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal teams (domestically and internationally) to support campaigns, company initiatives, and to build and extend the Franklin brand and value offerings
- Project participation and ownership: ideation, iteration, production and follow-up
- Deep understanding of Franklin style guides and develop one for social
- Serve as coordinator between Digital Advertising and Social Strategy
- Work with digital advertising and client marketing teams to determine ad copy and any supporting imagery
- Work with Global Web Marketing team to ensure proper landing experience
- Develop and launch paid social campaigns
- Test and optimize to improve campaign performance
- Provide regular updates on performance of campaigns and testing
- Participate in conceiving and copywriting organic posts
- Lead IS channels in scheduling and calendaring posts
- Be a subject matter expert in social channels utilized in international markets.
- Ensure that organic posts are executed flawlessly
- Review performance metrics against benchmarks to develop and execute tests for improvements
- Work closely with analytics lead to ensure testing methodology is sound and executable
- Monitor social channels for competitor and topic insights
- Organize and align across departments to capture all related content marketing development, including video assets and artwork, to be distributed on owned digital channels.
- Help maintain content calendar to capture related content marketing and ensure distribution of assets is coordinated across social platforms
- Study market trends and external learnings to improve our organic social execution plans
- Interpretation of data, creating actionable insights from that data, and owning detailed social media metric reports
- Maintain relationships with key syndication partners• Lead quarterly virtual social media summits with international counterparts
- Engage potential new partners with syndication opportunities
- Identify alternative methods for distributing content – and recommend to the team
- Partner with internal teams to align on content marketing, social execution and creative development, product messaging and promotions. Work internationally, and cross-departmentally to explore and identify ways of leveraging social media to drive awareness, advocacy for the brand and products
We are looking for candidates who have:
- 5-6 years’ experience overseeing or managing a brand’s social media presence – ideally in a B2B environment
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable with social channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, WeChat, YouTube
- Highly experienced with Photoshop and Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite
- Strong understanding of paid social on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Working knowledge of WordPress, HTLML, CSS
- Experience developing and engaging with key social influencers on social channels
- Ability to assist with daily social media monitoring, posting, scheduling and replying
- Ability to coordinate with internal stakeholders (domestically and internationally) to support cross-channel campaigns and company initiatives
- Highly experienced in using established social media publishing and listening tools for content scheduling, content optimization, influencer identification, and competitor/topic insights (i.e. Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Spredfast)
- Experience analyzing campaign results – including overall success, insights, and ROI to determine future testing and courses of action. Share results with the team during staff meetings.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to understand complex concepts and translate them into clear and simple social media posts
- Comfortable with ambiguity and developing solutions
- Passion for learning new marketing technologies, tactics and best practices
- Strong organizational ability and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong social voice and persona
- Strong copywriting and editing skills and experience
- Strong design and creative skills
- Enthusiasm for digital marketing and passion for all things digital media.
- Embraces independent thinking and challenging partners.
- Ability to work collaboratively across different departments and regions.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Passion for digital marketing and technology – keeps up to date on latest trends and emerging social media/technologies;
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to show a portfolio of client work
- Experience managing a brand’s social presence
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Malta Lake
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects
Wszystkie oferty znajdują się na naszej stronie internetowej: www.franklintempletoncareers.com
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Cenimy rodziców. Są ważną częścią różnorodnej i inkuzywnej kultury Franklin Templeton. Dlatego staramy się zapewnić wielowymiarowe wsparcie tak, by mogli spełniać się w swoich życiowych rolach.