Siemens Teamcenter PLM Specialist
Żmigrodzka 143, 51-130 Wrocław, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Join our fast-growing team and build the team of SAP experts with us. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Install, Configure, Customize and Deploy AW based solutions.
- Configure and Administer Teamcenter
- Develop, Build and Test AW customizations
- Trouble shoot and Diagnose client and server programs
- Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the AW based solution.
- Has worked on Web Technologies – HTML5, CSS3, SASS, ES6 and AngularJS
- Has worked on design, build, and test and deploy SOA based server calls.
- Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Exposure to Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Good communication and analytical skills
What distinguishes you:
- 3-5 years of experience in Siemens Teamcenter PLM customization.
- Must have hands on experience working on Teamcenter 12.x & AW 4.X Versions. Tc13.x & AW 5.x will be advantageous.
- Solid Teamcenter customization experience (ITK, RAC, SOA and BMIDE).
- Experience in XML based import- export.
- Experience in an active workspace customization (AW 4.2 and above) is mandatory.
- Experience in Teamcenter installation & configuration is preferred
- Experience in upgrade and migration is required.
- Should be able to understand requirements and provide solutions.
- Good Communication Skill & team management is Must
- Good experience in project planning and management
- Experience in analyzing value proposals and implementing new functionalities
Interpersonal & Communication
- Effective communication skills and knowledge to close communication gaps through proper channels
- Excellent English verbal and written communication – ability to connect technical solutions to business need, problem solving skills. German language would be an advantage
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...