Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
The Global Operations Center Service Management is accountable for the entire lifecycle of one or more PSO E2E Operation and Support Services composed by delivering the operational portfolio under his/her responsibility as well as the commercial success and KPI’s our customers. The Service Management plays as essential role in PSO relations by providing efficient problem solving and building lasting relationships.
- You will manage escalations as problem owner for all ”run” aspects during the product life cycle of Acts as “caretaker” for all end-to-end operation issues
- You will take responsibility for maintaining required operational documentation (Knowledge Database, Docupedia, SLA, CMDB etc)
- You will analyze and communicate KPIs, SAL, SLOs, Service related reporting (e.g. trending), processes and ensure achievement of objectives through appropriate measures together with PSO
- 2-5 year experience in service management for worldwide IT services
- Strong leadership skills, ability to lead in agile environments
- Problem solving skills (analysis, options, driving decision)
- Technical understanding of operating systems (Windows, Linux, VMware)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to combine technical and customers, business views managing key customers expectations
- Open to occasional travels
- Language: English, advanced level. German will be a plus
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...