Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us in this role as the critical member of the central Hosting and Data Services (HDS) COO Service Governance and Communications team positioned to drive our Service governance objectives to ultimately deliver our department’s strategic goals. This will involve:
- Supporting critical Service governance forums such as department Service performance reviews, customer engagement forums, Stability reviews among others.
- Will be responsible for end-to-end content creation, data visualization, coordination and walkthroughs of artefacts and deliverables for these forums facing off to business partners across HDS.
- Responsible for supporting department’s requirements towards Intra Group Service Management (IGSM) to ensure we are fully compliant with our Service contracts and obligations.
- Support creation, maturation of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to support the department’s transformation goals by way of development of KPI definitions, measurement criteria, data reporting, visualization and validation with KPI owners.
- Conceptualize and support events to improve staff engagement and collaboration.
Your future colleagues
Hardworking, driven fellow team members who are highly recognized and valued in the department for the positive level of impact and performance. Constantly coming up with ideas on how to progress the department’s strategic objectives towards Service orientation and transformation. Go-to subject-matter experts for Service performance indicators across HDS service areas. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We look forward to hearing from applicants with the following qualifications, skills and experience.
- Higher-level education, preferably with either technical/Computer Science (desired) or business degree
- IT Service Management / Governance, training and/or certification in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is preferred but not mandatory
- Process Management, improvement, optimization, training and/or certification in Six Sigma and/or other methodologies is preferred but not mandatory
- Data analytics, reporting and visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Excel etc.
- Outstanding interpersonal, customer-facing skills, able to work well across people from varying seniority levels in the organization, geographies etc.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to learn and grasp skills & knowledge on-the-job in an agile fashion
- Should exhibit strong collaboration, partnership skills and problem solving skills
- 2-3 years in IT Service delivery/IT Service delivery management/ Customer service or customer-facing roles
- 2-3 years in IT infrastructure services such as Cloud, Compute, Database etc. would be additional advantage
- 1-2 years in Service performance management/Key Performance Indicator management/ reporting etc.
- Experience/ exposure working in the areas of IT Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Experience/exposure with project and/portfolio delivery management, business management, service commercial management, vendor/contracts management, management of risk & controls etc.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...