Your field of responsibility
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to providing support to the IAM Service Enabling and Metrics team and the head of IAM. Working in this role you will have an opportunity to:
- Work collaboratively with Capability Managers, Program Managers, internal business partners and key vendors to deliver increasingly high quality and efficient vendor management services through analytical insights and expertise
- Manage vendor purchases and ensure on-time payments
- Manage contract lifecycle and management reporting
- Launch and support entire Request for Proposal process by helping in gathering required information from stakeholders, preparing documentation, participating in all meetings etc.
- Engage with partners involved in vendor relationships (i.e. Procurement Team and Vendor Risk Management Team) to ensure vendor performance and strategic direction is aligned to respective category sourcing strategies
- Maintain an accurate and current inventory of contracts owned and utilized for all in-scope services and software
- Report and analyse the financial performance in the vendor management space; challenge and support Capability Managers to enable effective tracking to financial targets
- Monitor productivity and quality performance against contractual service level agreements and obligations to ensure overall effectiveness of vendor provided services
Candidate Value Proposition:
- Challenging role within Identity and Access Management service
- Working in a dynamic and demanding environment
- The opportunity to work on global environment
- A leading role in conducting all vendor related meetings
- The chance to create and improve processes in the area of Supplier Management
- The chance to work with Service Owners, Service Managers and Project Managers, Capability Owners and Head of IAM.
Your future colleagues
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) organization is responsible for the design and delivery of the key services related to the management of identities, and the safeguarding of access to critical digital assets. The team is a global team distributed across our Raleigh, Zurich, New York, Wroclaw, London and Singapore offices, and it has a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere. The IAM team is transforming our delivery approach by adopting DevOps practices in order to meet the needs of an agile business, reduce IAM complexities whilst maintaining compliance with regulatory, and audit requirements.
This position provides an outstanding opportunity to influence multiple functions and projects across the IAM portfolio. The role has high visibility and requires continued collaboration with the senior management team and various other key business partners.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ work experience, ideally in a financial institution and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a vendor/supplier management, sourcing or in-house Legal
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English
- Excellent planning and analytical skills with ability to build concise and clear consolidated reports and visual presentations to communicate to senior management
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills and proven track record of delivery
- Good understanding of portfolio/program/project management skills in transformational/change organizations
- A self-starter who can work effectively even if located remote from other members of the team
- Strong client relationship and partner management skills, with ability to effectively communicate with partners at all title levels
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to review, draft, negotiate, and run a range of third-party agreements including the ability to advise internal clients on contract interpretation and negotiation strategies
- Ability to identify and address legal and business risks, ensure compliance with regulatory and internal policy requirements
- Ability to lead, advise and coordinate global workgroups
- Process oriented and improvement minded
- Degree in Financial Accounting, Business Administration or a related subject
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...