Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us in this role:
- A demanding position in 'Network Services’, which is responsible for administrative, compliance and regulatory tasks with respect to our outsourcing partner in Switzerland.
- Administration Support consists of Access Management (physical and logical), on-/off-boarding as well as Business Administration for about 200 Contingency Workers.
- Ensure overall compliance by proper reporting, risk assessment and regular access rights reviews comparing access rights with our Access Management Reference Model.
- Owner of our Business Management Handbook and as such accountable that content fits for purpose and the outsourcing partner adheres for all aspects of Business Administration.
- Partner with Head Global Network Operations as well as CH regional Lead of Network Services for Quality insurance, Service Delivery as well as Stakeholder interactions for Data and Voice Solutions.
- Actively support future Transition Projects with the experience you gain in Business Administration, People Management as well as Service Management in Communication, Administration and Documentation.
- Ensure that our governance and processes are followed and executed/ implemented to guarantee excellence in all aspect of interaction with our outsourcing partner resources. As such you formally are Line Manager of all outsourced resources.
- Support Operational Excellence on Inventory Management, Continuous Service Improvement as well as while interacting with internal and external Partners and Stakeholders from IT and Business. As such you do receive, assess, and manage escalations/ issues together with your peers and Managers.
- Owner of the Network Services Intranet page (Confluence) as well as for other Service Offering Platforms like ServiceNow and Vendors Business Center.
Your future colleagues
You will be a member of global Network Operations with representatives in all regions. For Switzerland, you will closely interact with the regional Service Organization. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
As Member of Middle Management your professional and Leadership Skills will help to sustainably entertain a high level of Network Stability.
- High level administrative skills with a structured approach and experienced in Backoffice and assistant activities.
- Experience in interaction with end user as well as representatives of business units.
- Practical experience in managing service provider and outsourcing companies.
- Sound understanding IT and Telecommunication and Background in the financial industry is a strong plus.
- Insight in Service Management is an asset.
- Proven track record in governance surveillance, inventory management and interaction with large staff organizations.
- Very good skills in problem solving and in taking the lead during addressed issue solving.
- Ability to communicate with people on different management levels and from a different technical and cultural background.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
- Good interpersonal skills. Very independent and self-motivated worker.
- Outstanding communication skills in English and good knowledge of German.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...