Your field of responsibility
This is outstanding opportunity to join us as Service Delivery Manager. This role offers the below responsibilities:
- Provide oversight for the Dell STaaS operations in EMEA region, including service management, product deployment, administration, and support escalation of enterprise storage.
- Work closely with the STaaS transformation teams to drive migration to strategic storage platforms.
- Manage storage related incident calls and participate in technical troubleshooting and investigations.
- Manage and review storage infrastructure changes to ensure smooth execution and compliance to the change management framework.
- Manage problem tasks associated with storage infrastructure and ensure timely closure.
- Partner with various clients (e.g. SI, Infra and App teams) to deliver storage solutions and projects to clients.
- Perform proactive review of processes, enhance, automate and harmonize them.
- Conduct deep dive analysis on operational/control issues and identify improvements to mitigate risks.
- Develop appropriate control measures and standards, manage department corrective actions and provide input to the risk assessment process.
- Coordination of periodic controls and reviews, including the development of metrics and reporting.
Your future colleagues
HDS fosters a fast pace dynamic working style that is an exciting environment to continue to develop your career. You will work in a small team embedded in a global organization across many complex and innovative technologies where you will have the opportunity to continue to learn and grow their career. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience working in service and project management.
- Vendor management experience in a managed service environment.
- Ability to manage multiple assigned responsibilities while meeting key goals associated with global program initiatives.
- Highly motivated, committed with drive and enthusiasm.
- Hardworking, results oriented, team-player with ability to exercise good judgement, work independently, excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in a storage environment would be a plus
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of enterprise storage technologies such as SAN, NAS and CAS (is a plus)
- Strong working knowledge of storage hardware from Dell EMC and Netapp (is a plus)
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...