Senior User Experience Researcher
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Polska
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Shape the future of Bosch: The transformation into a connected company calls for the user-centered development of new digital products and services. Join us in doing that!
- Support UX projects: You will support our internal customers to build outstanding digital products and services. You will experience a wide range of domains from industry to consumer.
- Experience collaboration: You will be a part of the User Experience, Business Modelling and Communication department of the Bosch Corporate IT and you will collaborate closely with different disciplines (other user researchers, interaction designers, software developers, requirement managers, product managers etc.), as well as customers and domain experts (e.g. manufacturing, HR, automotive etc.) in an international context.
- Awaits you: You will define and apply user research strategy and communicate the outcome to the team. You will consult our customers on how to implement UCD approach in product development. You will contribute to set up UX strategy for projects and lead UX teams to fulfill it. You will guide junior and regular user researchers in defining the most efficient research approach and leading-edge designs. You will strengthen the design thinking culture within the Bosch Corporate IT.
- Well organized with outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, team-oriented
- High level of empathy, strive for understanding end-users
- Leading skills, ability to lead functional teams to achieve goals
- Highly motivated to push ideas from whiteboard to reality
- Able to listen to customer’s needs and recommend tailor-made solutions
- Able to engage people in applying user-centricity and to solve problems in a proactive manner
- Focus on both customer and end-user needs
- Able to work remotely in international teams
- Interest in B2B processes (e.g. logistics, purchase, CRM)
Experience and Know How:
- At least 5 years of working experience as User Experience Researcher
- Expertise in a variety of user research and testing methods, both qualitative and quantitative
- Ability to design and facilitate engaging workshops
- Ability to create customer journey maps, stakeholder maps, service blueprints, user flows etc.
- Experience in leading teams, e.g. a team of researchers or leading UX activities in project
- High level English language proficiency is required; proficiency in German is a plus
- Diploma or Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in psychology, sociology, cultural anthropology or a comparable field of study
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus).
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well.
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices.
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment.
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses.
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids).
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...