Senior User Experience Designer
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big
Shape the future of Bosch: The transformation into a connected company calls for the user-centered development of new digital products and services. Join us in doing that!
Support UX projects: You will design outstanding digital products and services. You will experience a wide range of domains from industry to consumer.
Experience collaboration: You are part of the UX department of the Bosch Corporate IT and you will collaborate closely with different disciplines (e.g. user researchers, software developers and product managers) and domain experts (e.g. manufacturing, legal, automotive) in an international context.
Drive design thinking: You will support and guide junior interaction designers in defining leading-edge interaction designs. You will strengthen the design thinking culture within the Bosch Corporate IT.
What distinguishes you
Experience and know-how:
- At least 5 years of working experience in the field of User Experience Design
- Ability to create customer journey maps, stakeholder maps, service blueprints, user flows
- Experience in conducting research: individual in-depth interview, usability tests
- Experience in creation wireframes, low-fidelity mock-ups, and high-fidelity prototypes, proven by portfolio
- High-level proficiency in Axure RP and/or Adobe XD
- Experienced in work in cross-functional teams and remotely in international teams
- Able to engage people in applying user-centricity and to solve problems in a proactive and focused manner
- High level orientation on both customer and end-user
- Well organized with outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Creative, structured, communicative and team-oriented
- Highly motivated to push ideas from paper to reality
- High level English language proficiency required
- Proficiency in German is a plus
- Diploma or Bachelor / Master’s degree in user Experience Design, Psychology, Sociology, Cognitive Sciences, or a comparable field of study
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...