Jesteśmy globalną organizacją inwestycyjną, a zarazem liderem w zarządzaniu aktywami, działającą na rynku jako Franklin Templeton Investments. Nasza główna siedziba zlokalizowana jest w San Mateo (Kalifornia), a nasze oddziały i wspierające nas spółki zależne znajdują się w 35 krajach. Świadczymy usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 państwach na całym świecie.
Senior Treasury Analyst – Money Movement & Client Reporting team
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
The Money Movement and Client Reporting (MM/CR) team within Treasury Accounting Cash & Control (TACC) department is responsible for reporting shareholder activity processed by the US and Canadian transfer agencies to various internal and external clients.
The TACC MM/CR team works closely with both the TA and FTS teams to resolve exception items, process manual adjustments to shareholder activity and provide confirmation of activity in order to ensure all data reported to clients is accurate and timely.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst to join our team.
Working hours: 1.00 PM – 10.00 PM
Client requests and research:
- Monitor email, phone system, and other online communication tools for client requests and questions.
- Assist analysts with difficult issues that occur during the daily functions.
- Develop relationships with contacts both within and outside of Franklin Templeton Services for issue resolution.
- Demonstrate timely and professional communication skills when responding to client requests and questions.
Non-routine requests and projects:
- Represent MM&CR as SME for departmental projects and initiatives.
- Delegate project assignments to analysts and follow up to ensure completion and accuracy.
- Assist analysts with the analysis, calculations, or research for the more complex issues that arise.
- Work with Senior Analysts in other TACC areas to resolve issues that impact areas other than MM&CR.
- Work closely with Supervisor and other MMCR senior staff on projects & fund events.
- Communicate upcoming events and any workflow changes to all staff during team meetings.
- Work with TACC S&BD and FTT to coordinate departmental testing efforts.
- Create and implement effective testing scenarios.
- Delegate testing assignments to analysts.
- Represent MM&CR in testing meetings and provide feedback to the project manager & escalate all issues as appropriate.
- Ensure testing is completed within the scheduled time frame and provide recommendation for sign off to management.
- Schedule and coordinate all business continuity and disaster recovery exercises as required.
- Ensure all business continuity documentation and files are maintained and up to date.
- Follow up with the business continuity groups to ensure that they are adequately prepared to complete the functions required.
- Document results from business continuity and disaster recovery exercises and provide feedback to management.
Joining us means:
- Informal atmosphere and possibility to implement your own ideas
- Work in a team which will allow you to spread your wings
- Personal and professional development
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Have 2-4 years of accounting experience in automated environment.
- Have other education/training (could be part of degree program) advantageous in:
- Financial Accounting
- Teamwork, communication
- Personal computer applications (Microsoft Office)
- Project Management
- Possess good analytical and organizational skills.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Have advanced Excel skills.
- Can analyze exceptions and determine and/or recommend resolutions.
- Can work under general supervision; refers to policies and practices for guidance.
- Can modify existing workflows or develop new workflows to accommodate various projects & events.
- Possess knowledge of banking operations, mutual funds or the securities industry.
- Local work with global perspective
- Attractive location
- Benefit package: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, Multisport Card, Staff Investment Program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Cenimy rodziców. Są ważną częścią różnorodnej i inkuzywnej kultury Franklin Templeton. Dlatego staramy się zapewnić wielowymiarowe wsparcie tak, by mogli spełniać się w swoich życiowych rolach.