Senior Test Automation Engineer
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
- Participation in the design of automated tests with different tools (at various levels) for IoT, web, Desktop and cloud applications
- Advising the Project team on the introduction of a suitable test automation and concept
- Identification for the automation of suitable use cases and requirements
- Independent planning of test activities, milestones and resources in agile and classic project management methods
- Configuration, adaptation and use of test tools and introduction of suitable test automation tools
- Creation, execution, evaluation and maintenance of automated GUI and interface tests, in particular regression tests
What distinguishes you:
- 5+ years of solid experience with test automation
- Excellent knowledge of test automation, testing tools (like UFT, LeanFT, Selenium, Worksoft etc.) and test processes (Agile development, preferred ISTQB certification)
- Degree in IT (software/system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering or similar)
- Curious about new technologies and tools
- Fluent English communication skills (ability to explain complex technical issues)
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...