Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
We are looking for experienced candidates willing to join 5G Layer 2 Packet Scheduler development team. As a part of our team you will have a possibility to work on latest 5G projects and solutions with strong 5G Layer 2 focus.
We work with:
- GCC, Clang
- Testing frameworks
- Version control and code review systems (Git / Gerrit)
- Continuous integration systems
- Real time embedded systems
What you will learn and contribute to
- Performs system and sub-system requirements analysis and decomposition for 5G software
- Creates system and software architecture
- Designs models, implements, reviews and verifies software
- Verifies & integrates developed software
- Troubleshoot software faults
- Acts as a professional advisor and mentor for staff / workteam / taskforces.
- Cooperates with software integration engineers regarding integration and verification within the frame of the project
- Conducts technical trainings
Your skills and experience
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Technical document creation skills
- Sense of ownership for the assigned work
- Motivation to drive end to end feature development across organizational boundaries
- Flexibility necessary to accommodate periodic bursts of increased workload
- Experience in programming in C/C++
- Experience in telecom (LTE/5G)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Software Engineering or related field.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
- Interesting job in an international company, promoting innovative, cutting-edge technologies
- Diverse projects giving you the opportunity to show your creativity
- Wide range of trainings
- Competitive salary
- Copyright work pay 75% (“Tax Break” program)
- Benefits (private health care, social fund, lunch coupons and more)
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
If you are interested in this job offer apply!
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Jesteśmy przekonani o tym, że różnorodność sprzyja innowacyjności i kreatywności, a kobiety uwielbiają pracować nad nowymi technologiami. Dzięki indywidualnie zaprojektowanej ścieżce kariery na podstawie zainteresowań, kompetencji oraz wcześniejszych doświadczeń zawodowych, każdy pracownik ma możliwość przyczynić się do powstania rozwiązań oraz...