Senior Technical Product Manager
Who are we?
Enterprises globally are entering the interconnected era, where machines and companies aren’t only transacting and collaborating, they’re also participating in shared value creation. As businesses become increasingly interdependent and cloud-enabled, they need reliable, secure and instantaneous connectivity. They need access to many clouds and real-time data across geographies. They need interconnection. Equinix is the home of the Cloud with a dynamic ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies interconnecting globally with eachother on the Equinix platform. Equinix is continually expanding our product portfolio to enable new use cases and meet the growing needs of our customers.
The Magic of Equinix is built on a set of uncompromising values that put the customer at the center of everything we do. Our culture has always been one of inclusivity, innovation and ambition. We believe in fostering an atmosphere where everyone enjoys coming to work and can confidently say, “I’m safe, I belong and I matter.” Our culture is integral to our competitive advantage and is the foundation for our journey to becoming the trusted center of the cloud-first world!” Read more: https://www.equinix.com/company/vision-and-history/culture-values/
The Equinix Interconnection Product Management team is looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager (Product Owner) to help define and advance how enterprises around the world will architect and deploy next generation cloud infrastructure. You will enable the interconnected enterprise to connect to the public cloud, their networks, business partners and between their physical or digital infrastructure. The Product Management team works closely with our technology team to guide products from concept to launch.
You will serve as a Product Owner with development teams and you will bridge the technical and business worlds as you deliver services that our customers love as you manage the development lifecycle from start to finish. You’ll collaborate closely with Product development, User Experience, Engineering, Solution Architects, and Operations counterparts to build innovative interconnection capabilities. You have a bias toward hands-on action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product delivery. Strong relationship management abilities and experience developing products in a dynamic, fast-paced technology environment is crucial to your success.
- Collaborate closely with technology teams to provide clear direction on Agile product backlog, epic and user story requirements, and feature delivery
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications to write detailed Equinix Fabric product requirements through personas and use case development
- Develop a strong understanding of processes and technology and identify improvements to existing product processes
- Clearly express and understand business value to verify business value is delivered by the team
- Prioritize backlog including features, bugs, enabler work, and tech debt based on overall strategy and business objectives as well as customer and business value
- Work with Product Management and Cross Functional Engineering teams to define good confidence release deliverables for any given release
- Draft acceptance criteria and work regularly with the team to refine and elaborate; Accept user stories as done based on acceptance criteria and definition of done
- Lead definition of allowable configurations, write test cases and execute UAT; defines and participates in cross functional training and meetings
- Identify improvements to existing product processes & develop a strong understanding of processes and technology
- Identify and proactively include correct stakeholders and communicate effectively to manage stakeholder expectations within and/or across functions
- Serve as the subject matter expert & evangelist for the product
- Work closely with the network and system architects to understand enabler work for new technologies.
- Complete ad-hoc assignments that assist in the development of product strategy and roadmap
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related technical field (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of prior experience as a Technical Product Manager or Product Owner for a SaaS and / or Network Product in an agile scrum environment
- Experienced in Agile/Lean development methodology with experience as product owner, including experience with Tools associated with Agile Development including Jira, Rally, or equivalents
- Ability to lead a scrum team to deliver business results
- Ability to deliver high quality results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities and an extreme attention to detail and ability to self-audit work
- The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated proactive contributor and familiarity with business issues, or the ability to quickly learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; presentation, customer service, business, and negotiation skills
- First hand working knowledge of current data networking products and technologies including Ethernet Networking, IP, BGP Routing, Peering, NAT etc
- MBA or equivalent experience desired
- Experience with developing network automation systems in an enterprise environment
- Agile and / or Networking Certifications
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...