Senior Team Manager
Tired of all those #TooLongToRead job offers?
Let’s keep it simple.
We are the IT center for Roche – a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientist around the world.
We need Senior Team Manager who has:
- Experience in directly managing team – hiring, motivating, career planning & development, performance management;
- Preparing and implementing IT strategy for dedicated business area;
- Building and maintaining long-term, partner relationships with Business Partners;
- Ability to inspire staff and partners, take pride in enabling others to be successful;
- Managing service and project portfolio, ensuring business continuity and accountability for quality of services;
- Knowledge of software development, including agile, and maintenance;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Salary range: 19 000-25 000 PLN gross;
- Excellent relocation package – up to 20 000 PLN gross;
- Dynamic and prestigious work environment, interesting projects using the newest technologies, all within a global IT function;
- Opportunity to design and implement software solutions for the world’s largest biotech company that transforms patients’ lives;
- Attractive and competitive salary and package (health-care, sport pass, pension scheme, Social Fund);
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację