Reference ID R123606
Information and Data
The SEAM organization integrates Safety, Environment & Asset Management activities, with a broad geographical footprint, that will support Shell’s business & assets around the world.
The vision of SEAM is to provide capability across the spectrum of Safety, Environment, and Asset Management.
Purpose & Accountabilities:
It is a Leadership role specialized in Wells Data Management. The purpose of this role is to maintain data integrity and support data assurance processes, controls, performance measures, and compliance.
In this role, you will support Wells, Wells Technology, and Technical Data Management teams with delivery of Wells Data Management, Wells Digital, Wells Analytics, and Operations Support activities. You would be also expected to build, coach, and sustain a high-performing team that can support various assets in Wells activities. This role will have up to 10 staff based in multiple geographies, with potential for growth. The role will also need to coach and guide the technical specialists.
- Skilled in subsurface & WRFM(Well Reservoir Facility Management) processes.
- Strong working experience in the Wells Engineering- =related data and applications (EDM (Engineers Data Model), CDS (Corporate Data Store), or relevant.
- Work closely with Wells, Technology, and Technical Data Management Leads to analyze and support business deliverables.
- Collaboratively solve strategic problems of varying content and complexity across the Asset (Ensures data integrity and manages metadata (such as unique names and identifiers) when synchronizing data between various corporate data stores (e.g. EDM, EC (Energy Component), CDS, Recall) within the workflow.
- Track the quality of deliverables within the agreed cost and timeline and resolve any quality issues or complaints raised by stakeholders in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Manage and follow-up on operational issues, performance metrics, and determine root cause of the problems and implement sustainable corrective action.
- Working with multiple stakeholders, tools, and workflows.
- Analyzing and providing the most reliable data on time for various review processes.
- Demystify the process complexity and identify simplification opportunities.
Skills & Requirements
- University degree in Geoscience, Petroleum Engineering, Drilling Engineering, or relevant.
- Experience: 10+ years of experience in related business domains.
- Prior experience in leading/consulting a team of good engineers and data management specialist and providing support to the wells business needs would be appreciated.
- Knowledge of Wells data management Systems (CDS, EDM, OpenWorks, eWIMS, SAP (Systems Applications and Products)) and awareness about the data model design.
- Technical writing – maintain and create new work instructions.
- Natural curiosity, passion to learn and active desire to expand knowledge base (internally and externally) in the evolving space of finance and economics.
If you don’t see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We are committed to creating a more equitable, inclusive and diverse company and we strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientation, and life experiences to apply!
Interested? Share this page with yourself or people you know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Siłą Shell są ludzie. Pochodzimy z różnych kultur i każdy z nas wnosi unikatowe doświadczenie, pozwalające budować środowisko zapewniające rozwój na wielu płaszczyznach, z równoczesnym poszanowaniem Twojej indywidualności. Bez względu na Twój obecny etap życia osobistego, tutaj znajdziesz bezpieczne miejsce,...