Senior Tax Accountant
Senior Tax Accountant
At Equinix, we hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
The Hyperscale Indirect Tax Team is responsible for managing the Indirect Tax Compliance of Equinix Hyperscale entities globally. This includes local registration of entities and preparation / submission of the data for the VAT / GST returns, EU Sales Listings, Intrastat declarations and other reporting locally required. For the preparation and submission of the Indirect tax reporting the team works closely with service providers. The Team works internally with Controllership colleagues on VAT reconciliations, allocation of VAT payments and internal audit requests. Furthermore the team answers inquiries from AP clerks and assists Treasury with VAT forecasting as well as managing regular VAT Checks by tax authorities and participating in various projects.
- Preparation of the data for the Indirect Tax compliance files: VAT / GST returns, EU Sales Listings, Intrastat and other reporting locally.
- Manage service providers for the preparation and submission of the Indirect Tax reporting including the follow up on any questions.
- Preparation and submission of the VAT / GST reporting for countries for which this is not being outsourced.
- Manage Indirect Tax payments and refunds
- Preparation of Indirect tax forecasts
- Function requires working closely with GL team on VAT reconciliations, Intercompany VAT recharges, tax payments allocations, internal audits
- Work closely with O2C (Billing) and S2P (AP, Vendor Master, Payments) team, e.g. Review invoices, providing guidance on VAT coding and posting of transactions, answering tax inquiries.
- Participation to User Acceptance testing for various systems implementations
- Request tax residence and other tax certificates
- Perform VAT related researches
- Manage regular VAT Checks from tax authorities and support management in VAT audits
- Support the Sr. Manager in various projects
- Solid experience in Indirect tax compliance in multiple countries
- Accurate, Flexible mentality, ability to work in a fast changing environment, managing multiple deadlines
- Pro-active and positive attitude
- Hands-on mentality
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Eager to learn
- Proactively assumes ownership and accountability
- A team-work oriented person able to work independently, with good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle and other languages is a bonus
- Recognize himself/herself in Equinix values
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...