Location: Warsaw, PL
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
- Supporting the first line (contact center) and second-line (Workforce Administration) teams for one of the European countries in scope by performing the following activities:
- Resolving technical cases and issues across the relevant global and regional/local HR systems within SLA and with a good customer experience.
- Performing root cause analyses and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Working with the local and global HR & People Services community to support People Services initiatives and the annual HR cycle.
- Coordinating Data Quality activities.
- Reviewing and providing relevant reports where needed. Providing coaching and working with relevant parties to ensure we re using the most relevant systems for our requirements.
- Working with global People Services team to maintain and develop all HR information systems within the region. Ensuring system and data security, support global HR system functionality in the region and manage all system suppliers within agreed terms and conditions.
- Supporting People Services internal optimizations projects and support global projects to improve Operational Excellence of HRIS and other related systems in the HR domain.
- Identifying HRIS application issues and gaps, including organization management, system interfaces, correspondence and configuration logic, and take appropriate action to resolve. Supporting system upgrades and backup.
- Deploying initiatives to ensure compliance and risk management across the HRIS systems. Adhering to quality controls throughout the systems and processes as defined by local and global standards.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience working with HR cloud-based systems.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in computer science or HR-related field.
- Good command of SAP SuccessFactors or other HRIS systems and experience in HRIS database design, structure, functions, processes, and tools will be an asset.
- Strong analytical skills and a drive to focus on continuous improvement. Project management skills will be an asset.
- Customer service mindset and strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels in the organization.
- Fluent in English (min. C1), both written and verbal is required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel savvy is a must-have.
- Annual Bonus.
- Additional Operational Bonus.
- Referral Program.
- LuxMed Health Care, Multisport Membership, Additional Insurance.
- Learning Cafeteria.
- Mentoring Program (YAM).
- Team Builidng Events.
- CSR Initiatives.
AkzoNobel is an equal opportunity employer. We are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason, we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In accordance with applicable laws, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To access our Transparency in Coverage health plan data, click here.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Już od ponad 200 lat odkrywamy świat możliwości, by ożywiać otaczającą nas przestrzeń. Jesteśmy ekspertami w produkowaniu farb i powłok, możliwe, że jeden z naszych produktów znajduje się zaledwie kilka metrów od Ciebie. Nasze portfolio zawiera światowej klasy marki, takie...