Senior Staff Software Engineer
We are looking for an inquisitive, hardworking, creative technology leader with a strong background in product innovation and software architecture in the engineering team that will be responsible for a cross-product platform providing company-wide capabilities around Identity and Access Management. By using a modern technology stack, cloud, microservices architecture, API-first approach, micro-frontend user interface, and focusing on the product quality and delightful user experience, the engineering team will be responsible for building a highly scalable, globally distributed software product. This can make you a part of the world-class product engineering team that’s paving the path for new ways for enterprises to consume ever-increasing cloud services.
- Lead Features and multiple modules design and development and participates in overall product design – be a hands-on developer for scripts and code in multiple modules and product
- Provide technical leadership to the team, lead development by recommending and implementing technologies that would most efficiently support product development and improve product quality and velocity
- Be hands-on to craft, develop and test pilots and prototypes for new concepts being tested out
- Evaluate and recommend adoption of open source (pivot points to Software Architecture job family)
- Work with product management and other market-facing teams to understand business requirements & vision to come up with system designs and technology recommendations
- Participate in the architectural review process, support evolution of software development process, contribute to maturing Software Development Lifecycle
- Participate in peer reviews
- Develop.code along with unit tests, help develop test strategies, recommend testing frameworks and approaches
- Provide a level of effort (LOE) and Estimates
- Work with technical project managers and product management teams to define the schedule
- Contribute to release management planning
- BS in computer science or equivalent with 10+ years or MS/Ph.D. in computer science or equivalent with 10+ years of hands-on professional software development experience architecting, building, deploying, and maintaining customer-facing software services at scale in an innovative engineering environment
- Excellent understanding of Authentication and Authorization Domain (OAuth2.0, SAML, RBAC, ABAC)
- Strong work experience in architecting and building large-scale systems using a scale-out architecture that requires high availability, performance, high scalability, and multi-tenancy
- Strong expertise in data modeling, relational design using RDBMS, and NoSQL design such as Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis
- Must have real-world work experience with one of the public clouds such as AWS or GCP.
- Expertise with multiple architecture styles including cloud-native, API-first, and micro-services architectures.
- Hands-on experience with Agile-scrum methodology
- Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills
Successful candidate will
- Be a talent multiplier who gets the team around them to excel
- Be persistent, creative, and driven to get results relentlessly
- Be a standout colleague that would work with multi-functional teams and customers
- Exhibit a strong backbone to challenge the status quo when needed
- Exhibit a high level of curiosity, keeping abreast of the latest trends & technologies
- Show pride of ownership and strive for excellence in everything undertaken
You will be working on phenomenal products with access to the newest technologies. We are offering stable employment and benefits including an annual bonus, medical care, and lunch card. Moreover, you’ll be eligible to participate in our employee stock unit purchasing programs. And most of all you will join an outstanding company culture based on the Magic of Equinix. The modern office space and Warsaw Spire view are awaiting you, however, it is possible to work from home according to the company policy. If you are not living in Warsaw but you are still open to joining us, we will support you with a relocation package to make this journey easier to happen.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...