Senior Staff Engineer, Product Software
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
At Equinix, we help the world’s digital leaders scale with agility, speed the launch of digital services, deliver world-class experiences, and transform people’s lives. Our culture is based on collaboration and the growth and development of our teams.
We hire hardworking people who thrive on solving challenging problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills and try new approaches, as we grow our product portfolio with new software and network architecture solutions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
The Product Software team at Equinix builds next-generation software products and architecture for Equinix’s software platform and services offerings. We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to develop consistent APIs with microservices, interacting with multiple consumers, and abstract complex Enterprise Application workflows. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop platform services and to collaborate with partner teams to understand their requirements and consumption patterns. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential. You will work closely with product engineering, architects, and product managers.
- Solve for the customer – understand the WHY and enrich the specification to create a solution that delights customers
- Lead the estimation, design, and development of key system features,
- Evaluates and recommends adoption of open source and evaluates new technologies
- Create efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensures cross-technical integration, participates in peer reviews and adoption of standard coding processes
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Promptly resolve production issues based on priority – with a focus on unblocking the customer, and ensuring problems do not recur
- Mentor junior team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering
- 7+ years of strong experience in building robust services, preferably on a Java, Spring Boot – based cloud development stack
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, design, and architectural patterns messaging and event-based systems, and REST API design
- Experience with multiple architecture styles including SOA, API-first, and micro-services architectures
- Experience in architecting and building large scale systems using a scale-out architecture that requires high availability, performance, high scalability and multi-tenancy
- Experience working on cloud-based SaaS/PaaS products
- Experience in building front end services with ReactJS or equivalent SPA technology
- Understanding of web frontends and an understanding of HTML DOM, CSS, and event scripting
- Experience using Kubernetes, Docker, API Gateways, and Service Mesh and related technologies
- Hands-on experience working within the agile process and CI/CD frameworks such as Jenkins
- Ability to transition between programming languages and toolsets
- Ability to effectively communicate new ideas and design tradeoffs
A successful candidate will
- Be a talent multiplier who gets the team around them to excel
- Be persistent, creative, and driven to get results relentlessly
- Exhibit a strong backbone to challenge the status quo when needed
- Exhibit a high level of curiosity, staying on top of the latest trends & technologies
- Show pride of ownership and strive for excellence in everything undertaken
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...