Senior Specialist Customs & Foreign Trade
Lodowa 103, 93-228 Łódź, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Contribution to the strategic further development of Bosch’s foreign trade with regards of customs procedures, free-trade agreements, customs simplifications, duty advantages, standardization of foreign trade processes. The scope of the responsibilities includes European countries
- Implementation and execution of Bosch’s risk management in foreign trade for a sustainable reinforcement of compliance. Preparation of corresponding risk reports
- Representation of Bosch towards authorities in terms of customs authorizations, audits, special customs procedures
- Preparation of customs and foreign trade legal reports and statements for associations, authorities in the context of consultations. Also for internal departments in the context of strategic projects
- Education: Degree in law or business administration, educational background as a customs officer or completed commercial training with many years of professional experience in foreign trade
- Experience and know-how: Several years of professional experience (5+ years) in customs consulting or in a responsible position at a customs department of matrix international company. Profound knowledge of customs law, foreign trade law and international trade agreements. Experience in systematic risk management and in the application and implementation of free trade agreements, customs simplifications and duty advantages. Driving license is required
- Personality: Strong ability to communicate at all hierarchical levels, team spirit and intercultural skills paired with assertiveness
- Working method: Excellent analytical skills combined with the strong communication, independent, problem-solving attitude. Working together in intercultural virtual team
- Enthusiasm: mobility and willingness to spend time travelling (max. 10% of working time)
- Languages: Polish speaking, Fluency in English is mandatory. Knowledge of further European languages is an advantage (e.g. Ukrainian)
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...