Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Common Software Foundation organization, part of Nokia Cloud and Network Services division is looking for motivated software professional for Senior Software Tester position to work on automatization of testing.
Main Responsibility Area
- functional, regression, integration and acceptance testing
- test automation & tools development
- lab reconfiguration and provisioning
- problem troubleshooting & defect management
- developing & maintaining test documentation (test plans, test strategies)
Candidates must possess excellent technical skills and outstanding personal drive, customer focus and accountability for results. They must be self motivated and able to work independently.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- good analytical skills especially in system robustness verification and validation
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of software engineering experience in Test Automation, Test Tooling and Infrastructure or Development Deployment Operations
- knowledge about testing methodologies and software design
- good teamwork and communication skills
- good spoken and written English
- knowledge of Linux/Unix OS (command line)
- knowledge of cloud deployment models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- ability to prioritize tasks
Knowledge of the following would be a benefit
- test automation knowledge – open source or commercial tools (e.g. Cucumber, Radish-BDD, Robot Framework, Selenium…)
- cloud and microservices – K8s, Docker, OpenStack
- experience with public cloud like AWS or Azure will be a plus
- experience with Agile and BDD
- experience with integration of complex systems
- coding skills will be very appreciated (Python, Bash, Ansible, GO, Java, Lua)
- JIRA / Confluence / Git / Gerrit / Jenkins
- ISTQB/ISEB certificate
- fault management knowledge
- other professional knowledge and work experience will be seen as an additional asset
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
If you are interested in this job offer apply!
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Jesteśmy przekonani o tym, że różnorodność sprzyja innowacyjności i kreatywności, a kobiety uwielbiają pracować nad nowymi technologiami. Dzięki indywidualnie zaprojektowanej ścieżce kariery na podstawie zainteresowań, kompetencji oraz wcześniejszych doświadczeń zawodowych, każdy pracownik ma możliwość przyczynić się do powstania rozwiązań oraz...