Jesteśmy globalną organizacją inwestycyjną, a zarazem liderem w zarządzaniu aktywami, działającą na rynku jako Franklin Templeton Investments. Nasza główna siedziba zlokalizowana jest w San Mateo (Kalifornia), a nasze oddziały i wspierające nas spółki zależne znajdują się w 35 krajach. Świadczymy usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 państwach na całym świecie.
Senior Software Engineer (Oracle PL/SQL)
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
International Transfer Agent Application Development group supports and evolves Riva Transfer Agent solution (Riva TA). It is a multiple award winning, highly functional global transfer agency software application that is able to support the entire investor record keeping process across multiple administration centers, investment products and currencies all on a single platform.
We require a Senior Oracle Developer to join a highly visible, international team of experienced developers. You must be a proactive, strong team player, with experience of delivering effective solutions for international projects in the financial sector.
You will have an in-depth conceptual and practical knowledge of system development. Your primary role will be to support the existing PL/SQL codebase and planned development of Riva TA using Riva quality standards, best practices, architecture, programming languages and SDLC process. You will often work on assignments independently or in a small group (2-3) with minimal guidance for key responsibilities. Additionally, you may contribute to technical solutions and support work undertaken by Project and Testing teams. This role provides a great opportunity to be a key contributor for a division of the organization with considerable growth potential.
Joining us means:
- Informal atmosphere and possibility to implement your own ideas
- Work in a team which will allow you to spread your wings
- Flexible working hours
We are looking for candidates who:
- have bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline.
- have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in developing database packages and procedures in Oracle PL/SQL and SQL. Skill levels need to be advanced, having been involved in developing new and complex business applications.
- have experience in financial industry as a minimum and preference to mutual funds.
- have innovative and consultative approach to problem solving.
- have strong database analysis skills and knowledge of change management procedures.
- are strong Team Player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Are highly organized with an ability to work under pressure.
- have excellent communication skills, both written & verbal, including presentation skills.
- have technical literacy / knowledge in the following are advantageous:
- International messaging standards including SWIFT, NSCC and Canadian FundSERV.
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Poznan
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Franklin Templeton to globalna firma finansowa z ponad 70-letnią tradycją, świadcząca usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 krajach na całym świecie.