Senior Software Engineer – Frontend
Senior Software Engineer – Frontend
If cloud, APIs, containers, micro frontends, solving large data problems and automation excites you, you will be in for a technology buffet treat! You will be part of a world-class product engineering team that’s paving the path for new ways for enterprises to consume ever increasing cloud services. This team is responsible for building EQUINIX’s highly scalable, global SDN platform for private, real-time universal interconnection, and are looking for a Senior Software Engineer – Frontend.
Job Profile Summary
- Play a pivotal role in Equinix Agile Software Development Lifecycle processes
- Active participation in Product Increment Planning to analyze business requirements and determine feasibility of design
- Work with product owner, architect, UX and other engineers to design functional architecture
- Lead product features and design software components with many dependencies
- Develop code and adopt clean code principles
- Develop unit tests, fix defects, develop test strategies, recommend testing frameworks to keep high software quality
- Investigate, analyze and evaluate new technologies
- BS in computer science or equivalent with 5+ years or MS in computer science or equivalent with 3+ years of hands on professional software development experience architecting, building, deploying, and maintaining customer facing applications at scale in an innovative engineering environment.
- Experience in micro-frontends UI architecture is a plus
- Skills in UI like HTML5, CSS3, CSS Preprocessors like SASS, Converting UX Mockups to UI, Automation testing, Ajax API Integrations.
- Experience with multiple architecture styles including SOA, API-first and micro-services architectures
- Experience in architecting and building large scale systems using scale-out architecture that require high availability, performance, high scalability and multi-tenancy
- Real-world experience with continuous integration and delivery using public cloud such as AWS, Azure or GCP and container technologies such as Docker is required
- Hands-on experience with Agile-scrum methodology and Test-driven development
Successful candidate will
- Be a talent multiplier who gets the team around them to excel
- Be persistent, creative and driven to get results relentlessly
- Exhibit a strong backbone to challenge the status quo, when needed
- Exhibit a high level of curiosity, keeping abreast of the latest trends & technologies
- Show ownership and strive for excellence in everything undertaken
You will be working on great products with access to the newest technologies. We are offering stable employment with competitive salary above an average on the market and benefits including annual bonus or lunch card. Moreover, you will be eligible to participate on our employee stock units purchasing programs. And most of all you will join an outstanding company culture based on the Magic of Equinix. The modern office space and Warsaw Spire view will be awaiting you, however it is possible to work from home according to the company policy. If you are not living in Warsaw but you are still open to join us, we will support you with relocation package to make this journey easier to happen
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...