Senior Software Developer (SDV project)
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Software-defined car project was initiated to bring Bosch automotive expertise on the next level by offering the elements needed for engineering the software-defined car.
The project aims to simplify the development of automotive-grade software, introducing robust but flexible architectural components and state-of-the-art tools for the development of automotive applications.
We want to accelerate vehicle innovation by making complex programming easy!
- To work with OEM & System teams at Bosch during system SW concept phases and building solutions in System Software Engineering.
- Modeling standards such as UML, SysML & BPMN.
- With deep understanding the process of MBSE, to use current practices of modeling and propose improvements in usage of standards, process, customization and develop tooling extensions.
- Writing advanced programming code in OOP and OOP based programming languages. Candidate shall have a minimum certification in one of iSAQB, UML, SysML. INCOSE and/or TOGAF based certifications are added advantage.
- Bachelors in Engineering or Masters in Engineering (Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science or relevant fields)
- Result-oriented mid-career Engineer with at least 4-8 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience with IoT solution design, development and interfacing with cloud apps.
- Strong knowledge in UML, SysML & BPMN
- Knowledge of MBSE process and guidelines
- Experience in building Architecture and Design using Standards like UML, SysML
- Expertise in OOP principles and OOP based programming languages like Java
- Certified in one of UML, SysML or BPMN
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Good to have:
- Understanding of System Software Architecture concepts and patterns
- INCOSE or TOGAF based certifications
- Knowledge of DoDAF, MoDAF or UAF
- Working knowledge on tool customizations/extensions for code generation from models
- Experience on modelling of Cloud Architectures
• Motivated engineer loving to be a cool SW Designer & Developer
• Confident, flexible, solution driven.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills, with eye for detail.
• Fast learner with a strong technical acumen.
• Excels independently and in a team environment.
• Well organized, keeping to deadlines, pro-active and responsible
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...