Senior SAP SD/LE/TM Lead Consultant
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Deliver Technical Concepts with cooperation with process experts, deliver functional analysis and translate it into functional requirements in the area of SAP S/4 SD/LE/TM area.
- Implement agreed functionalities, contribute to functional and technical tests, support deployment to productive environments
- Developing solutions in ABAP, developing WebServices, BADI/Enhancements
- Enhance interfaces between ERP and external systems using ALE and WebAPI techniques
- Improve multi usage of templates cross over business departments and manage central developments
- Work on and contribute to ABAP development standards and guidelines for ongoing S/4HANA transformation projects
- Analyze and evaluate the new SAP products and suggest modifications to meet Bosch processes and standards
- Participate in future Bosch solution design and roadmap dialog with SAP
- Evaluate the new SAP products and create POC for Bosch processes
- Solid functional SAP SD knowledge with minimum 5-4 years of SAP experience in at least 2 of the areas: SD Order Management, SD Distribution, SD Billing, Transport Management, Logistic Execution (Outbound).
- Knowledge of core ABAP, OO ABAP, Enhancement Framework, interface developments, aligning business requirements, performance and code optimization
- Knowledge of S/4HANA programming model and tools e.g. Eclipse is a plus
- Systematic approach to requirement analysis and technical concept work
- Analytical and problem solving skills to address and resolve technical issues
- Ability to present your results and communicate within the team
- Good interpersonal skills, experience with coordination of distributed teams
- Good interpersonal skills, experience with coordination of distributed teams of process experts and technical specialists.
- Very good English language, German is a plus
- Additional remark: Willingness for traveling (e.g. twice per quarter to Germany)
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Rich environment of working, professional support, possibility to share knowledge and best practices in a multinational environment
- Local and global job opportunities within Robert Bosch
- Access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Relocation package
- Opportunity to buy Robert Bosch products with attractive price
- Referral Bonus Program
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...