Senior SAP SD Consultant
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
You will join our dynamically growing team of experienced SAP consultants implementing and enhancing Sales and Distribution applications for multiple business divisions with wide variety of business processes:
Senior SAP SD Consultant
- Coordinate requirements with process experts, deliver functional analysis and translate it into functional requirements in the area of SAP SD. Deliver Technical Concepts.
- Implement agreed functionalities, contribute to functional and technical tests, support deployment to productive environments.
- Coordinate technical development work by describing functional requirements, support development team to build the solution, verify technical aspects and propose improvements.
- Enhance interfaces between ERP and external systems (logistics and/or e-Commerce) using ALE and WebAPI techniques.
- Improve multi usage of templates cross over business departments and manage central developments.
- Optionally: contribute to developments if programming skills are present.
System Integrator and Technical Architect
- Cooperation with process experts on new functional/technical requirements.
- Exposure to current technologies, including ongoing SAP S/4 HANA implementations.
- Solid functional SAP SD knowledge with minimum 5 years of SAP experience in at least 2 of the areas: SD Order Management, SD Distribution, SD Billing, SD Pricing, EDI Integration.
- Willingness to contribute to ABAP Development tasks as coordinator of development team. ABAP Debugging skills, with possibility to contribute to ABAP developments if programming skills are present.
- Knowledge of Foreign Trade, GTS, eCommerce integration and BADI/Enhancement Framework would be a plus.
- Systematic approach to requirement analysis and technical concept work.
- Good interpersonal skills, experience with coordination of distributed teams of process experts and technical specialists.
- Very good English language.
- Willingness to travel to Warsaw (20% of time).
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus).
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well.
- Rich environment of working, professional support, possibility to share knowledge and best practices in a multinational environment.
- Local and global job opportunities within Robert Bosch.
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses.
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids).
- Relocation package.
- Opportunity to buy Robert Bosch products with up to 50% discount.
- Referral Bonus Program.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...