Senior SAP SD Consultant
Łopuszańska 96, 02-232 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- Coordinate requirements with process experts, deliver functional analysis and translate it into functional requirements in the area of SAP SD. Deliver Technical Concepts
- Implement agreed functionalities, contribute to functional and technical tests, support deployment to productive environments
- Coordinate technical development work by describing functional requirements, support development team to build the solution, verify technical aspects and propose improvements.
- Enhance interfaces between ERP and external systems (logistics and/or e-Commerce) using ALE and WebAPI techniques
- Improve multi usage of templates cross over business departments and manage central developments
- Optionally: contribute to developments if programming skills are present
- System Integrator and Technical Architect
- Cooperation with process experts on new functional/technical requirements
- Exposure to current technologies, including ongoing SAP S/4 HANA implementations
- Solid functional SAP SD knowledge with minimum 5 years of SAP experience in at least 2 of the areas: SD Order Management, SD Distribution, SD Billing, SD Pricing, EDI Integration
- Willingness to contribute to ABAP Development tasks as coordinator of development team. ABAP Debugging skills, with possibility to contribute to ABAP developments if programming skills are present
- Knowledge of Foreign Trade, GTS, eCommerce integration and BADI/Enhancement Framework would be a plus.
- Systematic approach to requirement analysis and technical concept work
- Good interpersonal skills, experience with coordination of distributed teams of process experts and technical specialists.
- Very good English language
- Willingness for traveling (e.g. twice per quarter to Germany)
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...