Senior Risk Reporting Analyst (Officer/ Senior Associate)
Compliance, Risk and Legal
Job ID: R-735335
You will be part of Poland Risk Reporting Services team supporting the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Business Risk Management (BRM) and Compliance divisions within State Street Corporation. Main goal of the role is to create and maintenance non-financial risk reporting using Business Intelligence Tools.
Risk Reporting Services team is a part of company-wide initiative helping Risk Managers in creating and adjustment of risk profile by establishing more insightful reports and analyses. Team is focused on automation of current solutions together with standardization of processes to identify potential risks easier and mitigate them faster.
- Deliver various risk reporting activities per established procedures,
- Drive quality and process improvement initiatives,
- Provide support to the corporate operational risk programs,
- Assist in various ad-hoc requests and data analysis tasks,
- Support key decision makers in developing vision for future growth of EMEA Risk Reporting Services Management Team.
What We Value:
- Very good time management skills, ability to work effectively under pressure,
- Ability to work with little supervision, self-driven and pro-active attitude,
- Demonstrated high energy and strong motivation to add value to the organization,
- Ability to work in a team towards common goal,
- Knowledge in other BI Tools e.g. Power BI would be an added plus.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- 3+ years of professional experience for Senior Associate role or 5+ years of professional experience for Officer role in finance services industry or other relevant area according to company’s management assessment,
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Access, Excel, PowerPoint),
- Knowledge of the Operational Risk: risk taxonomy, risk management tools and regulatory requirements is welcome,
- Fluency in English,
- Effective both written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract from day one,
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off),
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan,
- Gold medical package,
- Work from home solutions,
- Language classes, Soft skills trainings, Technical workshops,
- Development sessions with a mentor,
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...