Senior Program and Project Manager
Area of expertise: Delivery Management
Avanade, a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft, combines the best in strategy and technology to allow clients to unlock more value from their businesses. As we continue to grow our Polish business a new site opens in the heart of Poland – Warsaw. With our ambitious growth plan opportunities arose to join us at the newly created positions of Architects. By joining now, you will experience what it is like to be the force that shapes our new Warsaw team and excites our clients with the digital transformation of their businesses. All this while being surrounded by curious people, bold challenges, and limitless learning opportunities.
We are currently seeking for:
Sr Program and Project Manager
In this role will be responsible for the successful delivery of the services and corresponding customer satisfaction. Additionally, this role will actively support sales, estimating, planning, mobilisation, execution and closure of transformation deals on complex application delivery. You may also serve as a Career Manager or provide technical expertise and mentorship to colleagues. Along with project life cycle, you will communicate status with regular frequency, manage risks and issues as well as monitor financial performance according to in-place agreements made between Avanade and the customer.
- Lead the delivery of the contracted solution on the program level at the agreed upon terms, original deal economics, schedule, and quality level
- Manage overall project/program risks, making adjustments as necessary and obtaining buy-in from senior management for critical project plans, commitment and changes
- Oversee and lead development, implementation and maintenance of the Project Work Plan, including approval for the project’s estimated schedule, effort, and cost
- Manage accurate development and traceability of requirements during project lifecycle
- As appropriate, support clients managing their change enablement processes to drive business value
- Ensure understanding of stakeholder goals and expectations, addresses misalignments, monitors the program to meet/exceed the agreed expectations and communicates back to customer
- Provide project leadership to appropriate onshore, offshore and near shore workforces
- Mentor and develop team members and peers. Provide oversight to management of relationships with project or program suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitor service levels agreements according to contract terms and condition
- Coordinate and prioritize resources across projects and programs
- Contribute to the sales process, including estimating work effort and expenses using Avanade’s standard tools
- Enthusiastic people leader, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, able to self-integrate as a manager of a very strong and well-bonded team, while introducing new challenges and growth opportunities for them.
- Likes to connect with other people and tends to focus on developing and nurturing long lasting relationships
- Relevant and proven experience in IT Project/Program Management, coordinating a medium-large team of resources (internal and external), with high level of exposure to customer and a proven ability to document, communicate and market IT programs while executing them
- Experience working as a lead in a digital technology/IT business enabling function, in complex environments
- Minimum 4-8 years of experience in project management roles;
- Advanced understanding of contract terms and interpretation
- Working knowledge of project/product management methods, tools, techniques
- Working knowledge of Earned Value reporting
- Fluent English
Your added value:
- Certifications: Project Management Institute (PMI) certification, additional certifications (e.g. Agile/SCRUM, ITIL etc.) are an advantage
- Education Background: Bachelor’s degree in business or technology-related field (or equivalent).
- Expertise in Microsoft Project
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform technologies
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 56,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping young people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Avanade jest miejscem, w którym każdy może być sobą i mieć najlepsze warunki do wykonywania swojej pracy. Cieszymy się z różnorodności naszych zespołów.