Jesteśmy globalną organizacją inwestycyjną, a zarazem liderem w zarządzaniu aktywami, działającą na rynku jako Franklin Templeton. Nasza główna siedziba zlokalizowana jest w San Mateo (Kalifornia), a nasze oddziały i wspierające nas spółki zależne znajdują się w 35 krajach. Świadczymy usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 państwach na całym świecie.
Senior Product Technology Owner
The group defines and implements the strategic vision for Global Reporting Information Platform (GRIP), by understanding user needs and behavior, and by working with firmwide teams to execute on product roadmaps and plans. Accountable for making prioritization decisions on new functionality to be developed, issues to be resolved or integrations with other systems.
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
- Define and implement the product vision and capabilities by collaborating with Distribution and technology partners,
- Define and document business requirements and transform into more technical requirements,
- Support/collaborate with production teams during production cycles (production, issues and bug resolution). Partner with these teams to look at ways of continuous improvement and automation opportunities,
- Influence and lead the roadmap and prioritization process by forming an understanding of the business functions, processes, data model and business strategy,
- Prioritize roadmap items and obtain buy-in across stakeholders based on business benefit, effort/time to implement and measure adoption and impact via KPIs,
- Works across multiple stakeholders and divisions to understand their needs/goals/priorities and collaborating with technical teams to identify/implement solutions,
- Collaborate in a complex, agile team environment, managing and grooming product backlogs Manages sprint planning, and participates in stand-up meetings to deliver transformative capabilities,
- Releases new features, demos/tests, and iterates in a fast-paced environment.
- Identifies and resolves business/delivery conflicts and seeks optimal way of work for the team and stakeholders,
- Adapts plans to changing needs or business circumstances and delivery value within cost and agreed objectives,
- Prioritizes complex features/technical trade-offs,
- Fosters and leads collaboration between technology and business stakeholders and across divisions,
- Accountable for adoption of the product or process, including understanding user sentiment and business impact, while working to ensure a high level of satisfaction,
- Apply knowledge of business strategy, future direction and goals to evolve products to continually add greater value to the user(s),
- Implement best practices for product and technical teams and collaborate with technology colleagues. May Influence enterprise best practices,
- Leads training and rollout of new features and work with the users in a “white glove” approach to drive adoption and obtain feedback,
- Thinks outside of the current function and deliverables to produce innovative thought and solutions for the organization.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Typically, has related experience,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience,
- Strong analytical thinking skills,
- Strong problem-solving skills,
- Understanding of content automation technology,
- Understanding of the content/document flow and lifecycle,
- Good building relationships skills,
- Good communication skills,
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies,
- Ability to gather and document business requirements,
- Ability to work with technical teams on the technical requirements,
- Experience in delivering training and demos.
- Possibility to develop your career in a global environment
- Attractive location in the center of Poznań (New Market)
- Private Healthcare and Life Insurance
- Office gym
- MultiSport Program or MultiSport Cafeteria
- Investment Programs
- Learning resources (LinkedIn Learning, online and in-person trainings)
- Recommendation program (Employee Referral Network)
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support charity events
- Onsite kindergarten and creche
- Onsite canteen, discounted prices
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Cenimy rodziców. Są ważną częścią różnorodnej i inkuzywnej kultury Franklin Templeton. Dlatego staramy się zapewnić wielowymiarowe wsparcie tak, by mogli spełniać się w swoich życiowych rolach.