(Senior) PowerBI Developer
Cities: Krakow, Wrocław
Area of expertise: Analytics
Welcome to Avanade X!
Short for Experiences, Avanade X is where strategy and technology converge with design to create human impact. At Avanade X we create relevant and enduring experiences to accelerate growth. We bring together data, creativity, and engineering to help clients imagine beyond convention, give technology purpose and make what matters.
About The Role
As a Power BI Developer in our Poland Digital Studio team, you will work on the design and development of human or machine experience for data and analytics tools and processes, supporting multiple international clients.
Day-to-day, you will be:
- Support project plans around reporting and analytics tools, information dashboards, data visualizations, data modeling and other end-user information portals or resources.
- Support teams providing technology-based data reporting tools and management for business segments or the company at large.
- Generate ad-hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for business-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts.
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
- Program and maintain report forms and formats, information dashboards, datasets, canned reports, and other end-user information portals.
- Design and execute performance tests under supervision.
- Collect business and functional specifications and capture requirements from different client business partners.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with reporting tools, including at least 1 year with Power BI
- Proficient with SQL for the generation and extraction of data for use in analytics and reporting
- Professional experience with data mining, analysis, modeling, of large scale, complex data sets
- Very good understanding of data visualization design patterns
- Interpreting results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple exploratory data analysis to statistical modeling
- At least 2 years’ experience working directly with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, including presentation skills
- Working experience with .NET and C# (nice to have)
- Career/development path – every employee has his/her Career Advisor/Mentor
- Private health care (including dental package) in Luxmed for you and your family
- Remote/hybrid work – you choose!
- Access to Microsoft certifications, training budget and e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Rosetta Stone etc.)
- Mybenefit program
- Free massages in Kraków and Wroclaw office
- Chill rooms at the offices: table football, game console, board games
- Private life insurance in UNUM
- We participate in charity programs: Szlachetna Paczka, Business Run
- Sports section on the Strava: Poland Club | Avanade Poland Running on Strava
- Free Parking
- Company events (Team outings, Meetups) – check our Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/avanadepoland/
These are just a few of the Avanade benefits, let’s talk about the others!
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Avanade jest miejscem, w którym każdy może być sobą i mieć najlepsze warunki do wykonywania swojej pracy. Cieszymy się z różnorodności naszych zespołów.