Senior Payroll Analyst
Krakow – Poland State
Akamai’s Global Payroll teams are responsible for paying all Company employees accurately and timely. This includes working with contacts throughout the Company to gather all information needed to process accurate gross-to-net payments, understanding the relevance of the data to the process, maintaining knowledge of benefits and compensation items, maintaining deep knowledge of statutory compliance and system data processing requirements. Demonstrating knowledge and attention to detail and building cross functional relationships with business partners will be critical to success in this role.
As a Senior Payroll Analyst – EMEA, you will be responsible for:
- Supervision over payrolls processed by external payroll providers;
- Performing pre- and post- transmission audit functions to assure proper documentation, data entry, and compliance with all SOX controls;
- Reconciling all payroll data inputs and outputs for assigned country payrolls;
- Maintaining knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting Payroll and Payroll Tax;
- Maintaining strict adherence to internal Company policy, SOX requirements, and governmental regulations that affect payroll to ensure compliance;
- Identifying and implementing payroll process improvements and best practices to drive process excellence and reduce error risk;
- Leading or participating in payroll-related internal and external audit and providing data for approved internal and external requests;
- Researching complex payroll and taxation questions and apply solutions to ensure proper treatment within payroll application for employee and governmental reporting;
- Participating and contributing to other projects or responsibilities as required.
- 4 years+ of professional experience in a multi-national payroll department;
- In depth knowledge of the payroll process in multiple countries across applicable region;
- Excellent knowledge of end-to-end payroll processing in Poland;
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and account reconciliation processes;•Knowledge of/ experience with time and attendance systems, preferably Etime (ADP);
- Advanced Excel skills (ability to analyze high volumes of financial data);
- Fluency in English and Polish languages.
- Knowledge of ADP Streamline or any other payroll platform;
- Prior experience with testing and system implementation;
- Strong knowledge of benefit plans;
- Knowledge of internal control and SOX documentation and testing procedures
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację