Senior Network Security Automation Architect
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Within Bosch we are segmenting our worldwide IT network with various network security technologies to protect our IT assets. To fully leverage these technologies, we are searching for a „Senior Network Security Automation Architect”, who supports our team to define processes and automation workflows for the complete life cycle of firewall, proxy and other network segmentation policies.
You will work in an interdisciplinary and international team supported by other internal service providers.
Your daily tasks will include :
- Define processes and automation workflows to manage our firewall-based, ACL-based, contract-based, tag-based, identity-based or proxy policies and provide input for our internal software development and automation teams
- Define and align types of macro-/micro-segments and their communication policies
- Define policy lifecycle processes: recertification, clean up unused & non-compliant entries in our network security policies
- Define processes to support IT security compliance checks
- Review of firewall / proxy policies
- Implementing Bosch IT standard in every day work
- Technologies/Tools used: Tufin, Firewalls Fortinet, Cisco, software-defined networking (SDN), Cisco ACI / DNA, Jira
- Track & Release, Python, REST APIs, Graph QL, Postgres/SQL Kubernetes, and Docker, MS Office
- 6+ years of experience in enterprise network security technologies in large enterprise, multi-data center, hybrid environments
- 3+ years of experience in network policy automation with Tufin
- Advanced level knowledge of Windows/Unix/Linux security, remote access technologies, forward and reverse proxy solution, authentication and key management technologies, public cloud security technologies
- Experience with IT security frameworks, architectures, risk, and compliance
- Strong understanding of risks that can manifest in larger scale complex systems
- Experience with customer-facing activities as well as security and network consulting
- Proven technical networking skills including TCP/IP routing, firewall, public & private cloud technologies
- Experience with Python, REST APIs, Graph QL, Postgres/SQL, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Scripting and Coding experience would be a plus
- Security project management experience would be a plus
- Must have excellent written/presentation skills to document standards, policies, and designs
- Able to work independently, with a group in a fast-paced environment
- Very good English skills
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...