Locations: Wroclaw, Poland
Job ID: 609062BR
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Major responsibilities/duties Technical Competence Experience in Cisco Switching and routing technologies including Nexus platforms.
- Experience in DC spine-leaf switching infrastructure based on Cisco, Arista, Dell, white and bright switches and similar platforms.
- Strong Knowledge in DNS/DHCP, Load Balancing (Citrix Netscaler/F5).
- Knowledge in scripting using Python or other equivalent languages, automation engines like Ansible and solid understanding of DevOps fundamentals including automation frameworks.
- Handle complex long-term and short-term Data Center focused projects involving multiple service towers.
- Translate business needs into technical requirements. Identify gaps, strategic impacts, financial impacts and the risk profile in the technical solution or offering, and provides L4 escalation support.
- Create designs based on industry best practices, sound solid engineering principles incorporating both local and global requirements while clearly understanding that one size does not fit all.
- Evaluate new technological developments and evolving business requirements and recommend to client and IT management appropriate technological alternatives.
- Provide high-level specialized technical support and consultation to business and IT management.
- Provide technology expertise for all facets of data networking to enhance quality and facilitate superior solutions which meet business requirements.
- Develop design and configuration documentation to be used by the Regional Network Domain and Operations teams for implementation and support.
- Work with the portfolio and service delivery teams to provide consultancy expertise towards developing Business Case and BOM Estimates.
- Collaborate with appropriate teams to create and gain approval on global technology standards and reference architectures on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain documentation for configuration guidelines and templates.
- Act as a consultant to the other teams for network portfolio.
- Research and keep abreast of industry trends and new technology offerings by strategic vendors.
- Drive and complete technical network deliverables on assigned projects.
- Administration Maintain responsibility for individual resource utilisation whilst working on projects, meeting defined capacity models and providing regular utilisation reporting.
- Ensure compliance in an ITIL environment and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure full and correct time capture on a weekly basis for all project and administration work to allow effective management reporting.
- Client/Team Relationships IT Services.
Benefits for you
Kyndryl Poland are proud to be certified this year by “Mamo Pracuj” foundation as Parents Friendly Employer.
In joining Kyndryl Poland you will work for a diverse company that invests in your future and join a team culture that amplifies learning, and development agility.
Kyndryl has a flexible working policy. Depending on the position there are a number of options including some home working opportunities. These ensure a better balance and improved flexibility both inside and outside of work for you.
Plus, we offer many other cultural and environmental benefits to our employees. From an agile office space with games room, to team dinners and seasonal gifts. As well as Charity, ESG initiatives and focus groups, where our employees co-create our new company culture strongly based on their personal feedback and sentiments.
Our employees enjoy varying other options too: utilizing our Employee Assistance Program (with online consultants in law, tax, life events, psychology); opting in for the Retirement pension plan; using their company mobile for private use; and we have a Cafeteria platform, with Kyndryl benefits points.
Of course, you can also take advantage of other great offerings:
- Private health card
- Life insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Discounts for Kyndryl employees
- A wide range of benefit options for parents and children
- Sports activities and team events
- Free language courses & many personal development possibilities
- Employee referral program
- Mindfulness and Yoga Classes
These are just a part of the initiatives and opportunities available to you, as we continuously develop as an Employer of Choice.
We are looking forward to seeing you join us!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Implement (SDN) Managed Services
- Implement SDN-WAN LAN-Cisco-Meraki
- Implement Software Defined Networks WAN-Viptela
- Implement Multi-Network Services
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Network Services Specialist
(Y110) Kyndryl Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. Z.o.o.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Kyndryl od pierwszego dnia istnienia liczy ponad 90.000 ekspertów na całym świecie. W Polsce tworzymy zespół kilku tysięcy ekspertów w naszych biurach w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Katowicach i Krakowie. Kyndrylsi projektują, tworzą, modernizują oraz zarządzają systemami technologicznymi o znaczeniu krytycznym, na...