Senior Microsoft BI Developer
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Are you looking for a challenging job in the field of business intelligence and analytics? We are looking for a person to be part of the Development Team of our Microsoft BI based data warehouse (DWH). Do you like to work in agile teams, take technical responsibility, support and enable other developers? Then you’ve come to the right place.
- Take responsibility: You will work in an agile team of developers our worldwide Purchasing Data Warehouse based on MS SQL Servers.
- Help shape the future: You will be instrumental in the transition of the DWH to Azure and define future development practices.
- Use freedom and creativity: We live agile values so that you can optimally contribute your ideas and experiences for the benefit of the team and the company.
- Think entrepreneurially: As a leading in-house provider for BI and analytics based on integrated data within Bosch, you will experience the start-up spirit with us and make your contribution through entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
- Live Cooperation: You will work in an interdisciplinary and international team supported by internal and external service providers as well as in direct exchange with our internal customers.
Your contribution to the bigger picture
We design, build, operate and improve our BI and Analytics platform to support business decisions for all Bosch entities providing customer-oriented standardized solutions as well as managed self-service for required business flexibility.
- Personality: Team player, committed, responsible and flexible.
- Way of working: Agile, analytical, proactive, result and solution-oriented.
- Experience: 5+ years of professional experience in Microsoft BI on premise as well as Azure / Power BI Service. Experience in handling agile working methods and processes, experience with purchasing and controlling processes is helpful.
- Know-How: Very good knowledge of SQL, data modeling, ETL; Knowledge of working with MS SQL, SSIS, SSAS, DAX, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Power BI Service/Premium, Oracle, GIT (or other version control systems) and Azure DevOps (as Build & Release & Backlog tool) is desirable.
- Enthusiasm: Passion for data and its integration, developing interdisciplinary approaches and products for customers and presenting complex issues in a simple manner.
- Languages: Very good written and spoken English and German will be beneficial.
- Education: Completed studies in (business) informatics, physics, business administration or a comparable qualification.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Rich environment of working, professional support, possibility to share knowledge and best practices in a multinational environment
- Local and global job opportunities within Robert Bosch
- Access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Relocation package
- Opportunity to buy Robert Bosch products with attractive price
- Referral Bonus Program
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...