Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a Senior Market Data Analyst/Project Delivery Specialist and become a part of Market Data Poland team responsible for end to end global market data process of managing market data demand, inventory, audit and compliance as well as other supporting areas within the bank.
This role will require managing and coordinating projects and initiatives, take responsibility of facilitating meetings, to capture key minutes, actions, tasks, and provide regular status reports as well as perform significant data analysis with data sets to organize, sort, and provide results oriented visually impactful presentations.
- Manage multi-discipline projects, capturing actions, tasks, key deliverables, providing regular status reports, and chasing resources for their deliverables.
- Delivering, coordinating and leading process innovations and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Building relations and cooperating with key business stakeholders and internal partners on ongoing projects and initiatives.
- Deliver monthly analysis, results, and presentations on global team performance by analyzing KPI’s and other sets of data.
- Keep clients, vendors, team members, and management aware of work being done.
- Cultivate and encourage collaborative, team working environment, work hand in hand with global teams to ensure global standards and optimal service provision.
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Results oriented and analytical approach.
- Ability to take ownership and be pro-active.
- Ability to challenge the accepted status quo.
- Control mind-set and attention to details.
- Ability to create visually appealing and professional presentations using infographics.
- Ability to provide good written documentation.
- Capture key meeting minutes, actions, and project status.
- Experience in managing projects/initiatives.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and excellent organizational skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Graduate degree, a Finance or Economics focus is preferable but not mandatory.
- Previous working experience in similar areas within a banking environment (min. 2 years).
- Experience in running projects/initiatives related to automations and/or finances will be additional benefit.
- Able to work as part of a team but also possess the ability to deliver results independently.
- Market Data experience would be beneficial.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...