Senior Machine Learning Engineer
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and creative Senior Machine Learning engineer with a strong background in computer science and engineering. In this position, you will play a pivotal role in designing, building, scaling and operating innovative end to end machine learning solutions on our petabyte scale Data Center Infrastructure Monitoring (DCIM) IoT platform.
The qualified candidate will have hands on experience on developing machine learning models, data pipelines and operationalizing them at scale. Besides, will have working knowledge of most common machine learning techniques and their application using large data sets.
- Design & Build secure data pipelines for handling real-time data streams and integrating with machine learning models at scale.
- Work on data exploration, data cleansing, ingestion, data wrangling and feature engineering.
- Work with Data Scientist and Machine Learning Engineer to integrate with and operationalize machine learning models at scale in production.
- Understand and analyze large, complex data sets to identify anomalies and data quality issues.
- Design and Build Data quality and anomaly detection framework for IoT timeseries data.
- Build data pipeline with Apache Spark in Python.
- Develop test cases and automation for data pipeline.
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to assist with their data needs via optimal & reusable data pipelines.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Masters with 5+ years of experience and Bachelor with 7+ years of experience in Computer Science, Data Science, or related fields.
- Highly Proficient in Python programming language with Java programming skills as a huge plus.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in building and optimizing big data pipelines using Apache Spark in Python and Java programming languages.
- 3+ years of hands on experience of building & integrating data pipelines with machine learning models.
- 3+ years pf experience with big data tools e.g Kafka, Cassandra, Hadoop, Storm and Spark.
- 3+ years pf experience on data quality analysis and detection.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
What we offer
- Full-time job agreement
- Competitive salary and benefits (including stock options plans, VIP medical coverage)
- Pre-paid lunch cards
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- International business travels for trainings
- Training package to further master your hard as well as soft skills
- Office in Warsaw city centre and in hybrid model/remote work available
- Employment on contract of work or B2B
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...