(Senior) Lease Administrator
plac Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego 3, 00-078 Warszawa, Polska
Colliers Poland Sp. z o.o. is one of the most respected global brands in the industry. Currently ranked the third largest commercial real estate services firm in the world, Colliers employs 15,700 professionals in 485 offices in 63 countries with annual revenues of $2 billion and $75.1 billion in transaction volume. Each of our core business lines provides specialized services across all property types and industries including hotels, office, industrial and logistics, retail and residential.
- Collating and processing of lease documents.
- Ensuring complete and accurate lease abstraction.
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on critical dates and other pertinent lease information such as rent free periods, security deposits, prepaid rent etc on a continuous basis.
- Auditing abstracts prepared by other team members.
- Administration and maintenance of alerts for portfolios.
- Attending client calls and recording actions.
- Uploading and cataloguing files accurately.
- Maintaining a schedule of CPI indexes.
- Reconciling invoices related to rent, operating expense, and CPI and identify any potential savings or discrepancies.
- Producing standard real estate reports, ad hoc reports, and generating research related to client requests for information.
- Providing administrative support to other personnel within the department as required.
- Providing additional department related functions as requested.
- University Degree
- Relevant Lease Administration work experience is a strong advantage
- Fluency in English
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to build strong rapport and trust with key individuals and departments within the organisation
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Fluency in other European languages is a strong advantage
- A strong track record of managing external professional resources in a project driven environment
What we offer:
- Full time position within our Lease Administration team
- Hybrid model of work
- International environment, working in English
- Private healthcare with rehabilitation, 6 additional days of leave yearly for parents, Multikafeteria and other benefits
- Internal training program
- Working in a company with the titles: Best Employer 2017 and 2019 awarded by Kincentric (formerly AON) and Investor in Human Capital 2019 and 2021.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Sektor nieruchomości, zwłaszcza komercyjnych, wydaje się bardzo męską branżą. To pozory. W Colliers w Polsce około 60% pracowników stanowią kobiety. Stawiamy na profesjonalizm, kreatywność i swobodę działania, dzięki czemu nasi klienci otrzymują usługi doradcze na najwyższym poziomie.