Senior Java Software Developer
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Polska
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Design and development of applications for manufacturing area used world-wide within Bosch corporation, using Java Enterprise technologies
- Analysis functional requirements provided by customers
- Complete technical design together with architects and technical consultants
- Ensure high quality of source code (peer review, tech-talks, preparing style-guides)
- As a senior developer lead other team member towards building robust and easy to maintain solutions
- Actively participate in full software development lifecycle, including 3rd line of support
What distingueshes you:
- Completed studies in computer science or comparable field
- Preferably 5+ years of experience on similar position
- Deep understanding of the following concepts: Microservice architecture, OOD, OOA, Cloud design patterns
- Knowledge and experience in Java 8
- Very good knowledge of Spring framework, familiarity with different modules (MVC, Data, Cloud)
- Knowledge of source control tool (GIT)
- Knowledge of build tools (Maven)
- Openness for working on frontend tasks
- Experience with SCRUM or other Agile methodologies,
- Working proficiency in English in written and verbal communication, German would be also beneficial
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...