Senior Java Developer for Data Science Solutions
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across
the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of
a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
What distinguishes you:
- Min 5 years of experience in professional software development using Scala and/or Java
- Strong Experience with tools & frameworks in the Hadoop ecosystem such as Spark, Kafka, HDFS, Hive/Impala
- Experience in designing re-usable and scalable frameworks for high-volume data processing
- Experience in designing and setting up CI/CD toolchains (e.g. with Jenkins, SBT, SonarQube, GIT.. )
- High affinity for clean code and test/deployment automation
- Experience in serving as a tech-leading developer and interface to solution architects will be beneficial
Your contribution to something big:
- Perform Requirements Management,
- Concept and Implementation work packages for Business Analytics in area of Connected Industry with focus on eBike and other Bosch projects running
- Experience in Data Vault 2.0 data modelling methodology
- Worked with (I/P)aaS components from public cloud providers (Azure or AWS)
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...