Senior Java Developer (Backend)
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all acrossthe globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
Development, implementation, rollout and support of web-based application, which is used for project management in automotive division.
- Your daily tasks will include: you will join an international, internal Bosch team, working in the agile methodology, which develops application for project management. Developer’s tasks usually consist of: developing new features following clean code approach, code review, taking part in scrum meetings, ensuring of the product quality and security, being 3rd level support including bug fixing of existing applications.
- Technology stack you will work with: Java 8/11, Spring Boot, OpenShift, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Hibernate, Junit, Maven
- You will collaborate with other teams, business units and continents on a day to day basis and work in heterogeneous teams comprised of people with different skills, business unit assignments and locations.
What distinguishes you:
- Several years of experience in professional software development using Java
- Strong experience with Spring/Spring Boot
- Good knowledge of REST
- Experience in designing and setting up CI/CD toolchains (e.g. with Jenkins, SBT, SonarQube, Git…)
- Experience with microservice architecture and cloud-based solutions (OpenShift/Kubernetes)
- Good knowledge of database-related concepts and Hibernate framework
- Good understanding of concurrency
- High affinity for clean code and test/deployment
- Experience with agile development (Scrum experience)
- Ability to work in an international team
- Language skills: B2 English
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...