Senior IT Project Manager
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Join our fast-growing team and build the team of SAP experts with us. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
Being responsible for all aspects of project management related to project initiation, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling and closing for mid and large-level projects. Building and managing project teams, communicating status to the Project Sponsor, customer and other key stakeholders. Ensures quality control and keeps project within budget throughout project life cycles. Is the caretaker for all issues coming up during project run-time. Manages all aspects of the project to reach project success based upon the project goal.
The role will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Leads mid to large-size projects and consults the Robert Bosch Operating Units – internal customers, to identify the fastest and most efficient way to implement their requirements.
- Understands the customer’s business requirements and creates the respective project plan to achieve success.
- Plans, manages, and controls multiple project teams ensuring successful delivery of key outcomes which includes developing work plans, gathering data, leading analytical efforts, and developing recommendations.
- Defines and monitors key performance indicators/metrics to measure initiative successes and initiates corrective action as necessary.
- Is aware of the strategic direction of the Business Units of Robert Bosch, knows the existing IT architecture and is able to set up the necessary steps to achieve the project goals that fit into the overall strategy.
- Ensures that the scope of the project is defined, complete, communicated and agreed upon and that it supports the objectives of the business strategy and addresses the specific business need.
- Follows Bosch procedures and guidelines for Project Excellence and complies with IT ISO Bosch requirements.
- Monitors progress against the plan and initiates necessary corrective action.
- Resolves issues and solves problems throughout the project life cycle.
- Creates high-quality, actionable recommendations, ensuring timely completion of project deliverables and buy-in of stakeholders
- Provides senior level presentations on status which includes milestone achievement, financials, resources; progress on deliverables, risks, issues.
- Leads, coaches, mentors and motivates project team members on a proactive basis.
- Participates in the coordination and delivery of project management training for junior-level project managers.
What distingueshes you:
- Proven experience managing large IT projects using best-in-class project methodologies and tools.
- Knowledge of industry best practices for project management, change management and business case development, with the ability to apply best practices
- Proven ability to assimilate information, to apply that information in creative ways, and to synthesize appropriate strategies and responses
- Superior critical thinking skills, including the capacity to identify and appropriately assess and order competing interests and priorities
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Track record of thinking conceptually and mastering complex subject matter quickly
- Proven ability to identify key issues and to carry forward an idea or project from conception to execution
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated capacity to develop and implement practical strategies, plans, and solutions to identified issues and problems
- Project Management Certification – PMP by PMI ® or equivalen
- Working knowledge of English (German language skills are optional but appreciated)
- Successfully completed university studies: Business Informatics, Economics or Business Administration, Informatics
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...