Senior IT Project Manager
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Leads large-size projects and consults the Robert Bosch Operating Units – internal customers, to identify the fastest and most efficient way to implement their requirements
- Understands the customer’s business requirements and creates the respective project plan to achieve success
- Plans, manages, and controls multiple international project teams, ensuring successful delivery of key outcomes which includes developing work plans, gathering data, leading analytical efforts, and developing recommendations
- Defines and monitors key performance indicators/metrics to measure initiative successes and initiates corrective action as necessary
- Is following the strategic direction of the Central Units and Business Units of Robert Bosch
- Is committed to company strategy and set-up the necessary project steps to achieve the project goals that fits to it.
- Ensures that the scope of the project is defined, complete, communicated and agreed upon and that it supports the objectives of the business strategy and addresses the specific business need
- Follows Bosch procedures and guidelines for Project Excellence and complies with IT ISO Bosch requirements.
- Monitors progress against the plan and initiates necessary corrective action
- Resolves issues and solves problems throughout the project life cycle
- Creates high-quality, actionable recommendations, ensuring timely completion of project deliverables and buy-in of stakeholders
- Provides senior level presentations on status which includes milestone achievement, financials, resources; progress on deliverables, risks, issues
- Leads, coaches, mentors and motivates project team members on a proactive basis
- Participates in the coordination and delivery of project management training for junior-level project managers
- Drives topic being active initiator and moderator of discussions
- Proven experience managing large IT projects using best-in-class project methodologies and tool.
- Knowledge and ability to apply industry best practices for project management, risk management, change management and business case development
- Capability of direct reporting and presentation to high management level
- Ability of working in highly complex environment with multiple interdependencies
- High level of self-discipline and personal organization with keen attention to details
- Proven ability to assimilate information, to apply that information in creative ways, and to synthesize appropriate strategies and responses
- Superior critical thinking skills, including the capacity to identify and appropriately assess and order competing interests and priorities
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Problem-solving skills and action-oriented approach with active driving open items to closure
- Track record of thinking conceptually and mastering complex subject matter quickly
- Proven ability to identify key issues and to carry forward an idea or project from conception to execution
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated capacity to develop and implement practical strategies, plans, and solutions to identified issues and problems
- Project Management Certification – PMP by PMI ® or equivalent is appreciated
- Experience in curve-out projects is appreciated
- Working knowledge of English (German language skills are optional but appreciated)
- Successfully completed university studies.
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...