Senior IT Product Owner (with Business Analyst experience) who will innovate healthcare
Tired of all those #TooLongToRead job offers?
Let’s keep it simple.
We are the IT center for Roche – a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientist around the world.
We need Senior IT Business Analyst (Product Owner) who has:
- extensive experience as a Business Analyst and a Product Owner;
- experience with interacting with business stakeholder, ability to influence decision making through collecting business requirements analysis and product vision;
- ability to deconstruct problems and find best solutions / strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- will to provide directions for the successful completion of development and assuring its quality;
- excellent communication and presentation skills in English (written and oral)
Let’s find out what an usual day of work might look like. You will:
You will be a part of the best team that is responsible for business process change and IT, you will create a new product, you will cooperate with business and UX Designers, Design Thinking will give you power to work and deliver the best solutions.
- salary range: 10.000 – 13.000 PLN gross
- dedicated training budgets and many opportunities for personal and professional self-development (training, conferences, diversified career paths etc.)
- a workplace that supports innovation and new ideas
- attractive benefits & relocation package
- work in a modern, cool office
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację