Business Intelligence Architect who will innovate healthcare
Tired of all those #TooLongToRead job offers?
Let’s keep it simple.
We are the IT center for Roche – a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientist around the world.
We need Business Intelligence Architect who has:
- Education in related fields (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Information Systems) or other job experience preferably within multiple BI technology or business domains;
- At least 6 years of experience in Business Intelligence application development and tools and Business Intelligence concepts (Database Design, ETL, Data Visualization, Advanced Analytics etc.);
- Understanding business process and system processes to make recommendations and propose BI solutions;
- Ability to interact with the business stakeholders and product backlog owners to understand their requirements;
- Ability to effectively present information to various groups of recipients;
- Great communication and influencing skills (written and verbal), problem solving skills – fluent in English;
- Salary range: 10.000 – 13.000 PLN gross;
- Dedicated training budgets and many opportunities for personal and professional self-development (training, hackathons, conferences etc.)
- Experienced and professional colleagues and workplace that supports innovation and new ideas
- Permanent full time employment with a truly global company
- Flexible working hours (starting your day at 7-11)
- A chance to work on solutions which can improve patients’ lives.
The next step is yours…
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Roche Global IT Solution Centre wykorzystujemy najnowsze technologie by pokonywać bariery w medycynie. Stabilne zatrudnienie, poczucie misji i doskonałe warunki pracy stanowią solidne fundamenty, pomagając nam jasno określić ścieżkę swojej kariery.