Senior IT Professional – Business Analyst/Product Owner
Tired of all those #TooLongToRead job offers?
Let’s keep it simple.
We are the IT center for Roche – a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientist around the world.
We need Senior IT Professional – Product Owner/Business Analysts who have:
- Experience in Scrum framework; knowledge and skills in using common SCRUM tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.);
- Experience in gathering requirements and dealing with conflicting requirements;
- Skills in running problem root cause analysis; designing new solutions;
- Ability to challenge the status quo and bring all the stakeholders to a shared and commonly agreed project scope
- Experience in working with development teams (ability to respond their queries, making sure that requirements are detailed enough)
- Facilitating workshops and meetings with wide range of stakeholders
- salary range: 10.000 – 13.000 PLN gross
- dedicated training budgets and many opportunities for personal and professional self-development (training, conferences, diversified career paths etc.)
- a workplace that supports innovation and new ideas
- attractive benefits & relocation package
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację